To Our Valued Customers:
Shop, dine, and play with the confidence of knowing the following ‘Covid19’ procedures have been put in place to better protect customer, tenant, and staff’s health safety:
Our health safety protocol far exceeds basic requirements for our building size and our already high standards of service. We have implemented the following measures and building improvements:
- INSTALLED Tenant controllable AIR PURIFICATION DEVICES THROUGHOUT BLDGS & EACH BUSINESS AT ALL HVAC UNITS – – PROVEN TECHNOLOGY THAT NEUTRALIZES/KILLS CORONAVIRUS IN AIR & INCREASES FILTER EFFICIENCY
- HIGHEST COMPATIBLE MERV FILTERS INSTALLED
- Increased existing hvac filter changing service; 3 times per year.
- INCREASED OUTDOOR AIR DAMPERS TO 50% or more FOR FITNESS BUSINESSES & OTHER COMPATIBLE BUSINESSES
- Operable second floor windows in every business (existing)
- INCREASED FREQUENCY OF CLEANING INTERIOR COMMON AREAS
- As of March 23, 2022, wearing masks/face covering will be optional in common areas (including elevator, common bathrooms, halls/lobby). We strongly encourage persons who are unvaccinated or health compromised to continue wearing a mask, according to their choice or as NYS/Dutchess County requires. We appreciate your patience and support of fellow persons, staff, customers who chose to wear a mask or choose to be mask-less. Please contact or visit the website of store/business for their current mask policy. Most businesses also post mask requirements on their entrance doors.
As of March 23, 2022, masks covering nose and mouth are required for Montgomery Row leasing/showings, whether persons in party are vaccinated or not.
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY #S IN ELEVATOR & COMMON BATHROOMS
- INSTALLED AUTOMATIC HAND-SANITIZERS DISPENSERS INSIDE LOBBIES
- DISABLED/CLOSED WATER FOUNTAIN
- Temporarily CLOSED MONTGOMERY ROW ART EXHIBITION SPACE. Update: Art Exhibition Space opened May 2022, see art page for artist receptions and exhibits. Masks covering nose and mouth are recommended at art events, however they are not required.
- INSTALLED CONTACT-LESS PAPER TOWEL DISPENSERS AT COMMON BATHROOMS
- EXPANDED OUTDOOR DINING AREAS FOR RESTAURANTS. Update: As of April 5, 2022, Gigi’s restaurant has gained Village of Rhinebeck site plan approval for expanded outdoor dining area.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE IN BUSINESSES; LIMITED OCCUPANCY SHOPPING during holiday seasons
Each business is its own entity and develops and implements its own health & safety protocol. Please contact each business or visit their website for their specific information and or in-store requirements. In addition to shopping in person/stores, 85% of businesses have extensive e-commerce and online accessible services as well as offering curbside pick up.
We are all in this together. Please continue to wear a mask, wash your hands, social distance.